Michigan Voter Registration info
The following information can help you check your registration and get registered as quickly as possible in the state of Michigan:
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 19
- Check the status of your voter registration in Michigan here: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Voter/Index
- The easiest/fastest way for you to register is through Michigan’s online voter registration platform: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/RegisterVoter
- You need a valid MI driver’s license or DMV-issued ID to register online in Michigan.
- If you are unable to register online, you can download, print, complete, and mail a paper form: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf
- If you don’t have a printer, you can print it at a local library (if they’re open) or a local print shop.
- You can also register to vote in person through Election Day at your city or township clerk’s office. You can look that up at: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Clerk
- Note that if you register in person within 14 days of Election Day, you must provide proof of residency.
- During early voting, you can register and vote on the same day.
- Not in Michigan? Visit vote.gov to register to vote in your state.