Wisconsin Voter Registration Info
The following information can help you check your registration and get registered as quickly as possible in the state of Wisconsin:
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 14
- Check the status of your voter registration in Wisconsin here: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/MyVoterInfo
- The easiest/fastest way for you to register is through Wisconsin’s online voter registration platform: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/RegisterToVote
- You need a valid WI driver’s license or DMV-issued ID to register online in Wisconsin.
- If you are unable to register online, you can download, print, complete, and mail a paper form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- If you don’t have a printer, you can print it at a local library (if they’re open) or a local print shop.
- You can also register in person in your municipal clerk’s office up until October 30th. You can look up your municipal clerk at: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/MyMunicipalClerk
- You can also register and vote on the same day on Election Day in Wisconsin. Find your polling place at: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace
- You must always provide a Proof of Residence document when registering to vote. For a complete list of proof of residency documents, visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/ProofofResidence
- Not in Wisconsin? Visit vote.gov to register to vote in your state.