Pennsylvania Voter Registration Info
The following information can help you check your registration and get registered as quickly as possible in the state of Pennsylvania:
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 19
- Check the status of your voter registration in Pennsylvania here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/voterregistrationstatus.aspx
- The easiest/fastest way for you to register is through Pennsylvania’s online voter registration platform: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspx
- Any eligible resident can register online in PA with a valid PennDot ID or the last four digits of their social security number. It’s easy and instantaneous.
- If you are unable to register online, you can download, print, complete, and mail a paper form: https://www.votespa.com/Resources/Documents/Voter_Registration_Application_English.pdf
- If you don’t have a printer, you can print it at a local library (if they’re open) or a local print shop
- You can also register and vote in person at your county voter registration office. You can look up your county office at https://www.votespa.com/Resources/Pages/Contact-Your-Election-Officials.aspx
- Visit the PA Voter Portal for more information and resources: https://www.votespa.com/
- Not in Pennsylvania? Visit vote.gov to register to vote in your state.