North Carolina Voter Registration Info
The following information can help you check your registration and get registered as quickly as possible in the state of North Carolina:
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 9
- Check the status of your voter registration in North Carolina here: https://vt.ncsbe.gov/RegLkup/
- The easiest/fastest way for you to register is through North Carolina’s online voter registration platform: https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/offices-services/online/Pages/voter-registration-application.aspx
- You need a valid NC driver’s license or DMV-issued ID to register online in North Carolina.
- If you are unable to register online, you can download, print, complete, and mail a paper form: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/Voter_Registration/NCVoterRegForm_06W.pdf
- If you don’t have a printer, you can print it at a local library (if they’re open) or a local print shop.
- You can also register and vote in person at one-stop sites during the early voting period, which runs from Thursday, October 15, 2020 to Saturday, October 31, 2020. You can look up your early voter site at: https://vt.ncsbe.gov/ossite/
- Not in North Carolina? Visit vote.gov to register to vote in your state.