Ohio Voter Registration Info
The following information can help you check your registration and get registered as quickly as possible in the state of Ohio:
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 5
- Check the status of your voter registration in Ohio here: https://voterlookup.ohiosos.gov/voterlookup.aspx
- The easiest/fastest way for you to register is through Ohio’s online voter registration platform: https://olvr.ohiosos.gov/
- You need a valid OH driver’s license or DMV-issued ID to register online in Ohio.
- If you are unable to register online, you can download, print, complete, and mail a paper form: https://www.ohiosos.gov/globalassets/elections/forms/vr_form_04-2015.pdf
- If you don’t have a printer, you can print it at a local library (if they’re open) or a local print shop.
- You can also register to vote in person at your county board of elections, which you can look up at: https://www.ohiosos.gov/elections/elections-officials/county-boards-of-elections-directory/.
- Not in Ohio? Visit vote.gov to register to vote in your state.