Florida Voter Registration Info
The following information can help you check your registration and get registered as quickly as possible in the state of Florida:
- Registration Deadline for the Nov election: Oct. 5
- Check your Florida Voter Registration Status here: https://registration.elections.myflorida.com/CheckVoterStatus
- The easiest/fastest way for you to register is through Florida’s online voter registration platform: https://registertovoteflorida.gov/
- You need a valid FL driver’s license or DMV-issued ID to register online in Florida. Do you have one?
- If you are unable to register online, you can download, print, complete, and mail a paper form: https://dos.myflorida.com/media/703131/dsde39-english-pre-7066-052120.pdf
- If you don’t have a printer, you can print it at a local library (if they’re open) or a local print shop.
- You can also register to vote in person at your county Supervisor of Elections office, which you can look up at https://dos.elections.myflorida.com/supervisors/
- Not in Florida? Visit vote.gov to register to vote in your state.